In the cannabis industry, either medical or retail, a strong structural foundation is essential for your business to navigate the state and/or federal road map to be licensed and maintain compliance. It is essential therefore, to have effective contractual counsel and risk management to grow your business.
Jack has carried over his legal knowledge and experience to the cannabis law industry in the following areas:
- Business entity organization, documentation and maintenance
- OLCC licensing and regulatory state compliance for retail
- Oregon Health Authority licensing and regulatory state compliance for medical marijuana
- Contract negotiation, review and preparation
- Distribution and license agreements
- Due diligence/review, negotiation, documentation & closing merger and acquisition transactions as buyer or seller
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and leases
- Cash management
- Providing general and corporate business/legal counsel
Let Jack counsel You whatever stage you are at, as you start, continue to build, or wind up your business, in order to help you make the right decisions, so that you maximize the return on the value of your time and passion in your journey and venture.